Skype
basv23

Starbomb - Hero of Rhyme Starbomb - Hero of Rhyme

I have to admit... The quality of the video is near to poor (especially for a music video), but clear enough, though. But the storyboard is so rad. And the music makes everything completely awesome! 1.02-1.20 did it.

3D Animation in Flash 3D Animation in Flash

Which software did you use?

JulianBlau responds:

Adobe Flash

The War On Terrorisim in The War On Terrorisim in

I love the paintings, but why do you put it in a video? For there even is no music in it, you may have got a better chance when you sequence them and upload it at art on NG. But art: 5/5

WorldAnonFag responds:

I did a sound track. The problem was that when newgrounds uploaded the file, for some reason the sound didnt come with it. That was a technical issue beyond my control. But thanks for the comment on the art. The idea follows a comic book in flash format...

Angry Birds Snow battle Angry Birds Snow battle

Make more! This is high quality movie making. Only note: There is always room for improvement when it comes to accuracy of the sequence of photos. But I don't want to nag :)

Mario's Silent Movie Mario's Silent Movie

I do not need anything to add to this. The way you make this type of movies is above anybody's level on NG (I did not meet anyone better). One thing that crossed my mind: Stick to your style, those fancy texts do not really fit in the surrounding bit-style.

Welcome to our home! Welcome to our home!

This is a well made animation. The only point of attention is that you can see clouds enter the house through the left side wall in the beginning. I hope to see more of you later around here!

DanMandelbaum responds:

I like the clouds like that, and thanks! I have some time off from school, so I'm planning on doing a lot more.